New couple alert! Camila Cabello and Matthew Hussey are officially dating.
The internet has been going absolutely cray ever since exclusive photos of the couple packing on the PDA made its way online. The twosome were spotted hanging at the Cabo San Lucas beach in Mexico.
“Camila recently started dating Matthew. It wasn’t something she expected, but she knew of him and really enjoys his work. She has been following him for a while and was a fan, but it took her by surprise that she has gotten to know him on a deeper level,” an insider was quoted as saying.
The source told E! News, “Camila arrived in Cabo San Lucas on Thursday afternoon with Matthew. They flew on a private jet together and were met at the airport by a driver who took them to their resort. They stayed in an oceanfront suite and had an amazing first day on the beach. They took a walk on some rocks and splashed around in the ocean. They sat and talked on the sand and watched the waves crash.”
It’s safe to assume that many of us are curious to find out more about the singer’s boyfriend. We did a little digging and came up with a few fun facts about Cabello’s new man.
1. Hussey was born and raised in London, England. He has a brother named Stephen.
2. He will be 31 years old this June, which makes him 10 years older than Cabello. He’s a Gemini while the former Fifth Harmony member is a Pisces.
3. The Englishman is best known for being a motivational speaker and life coach.
5. The dating coach also a YouTube account with more than 1.1 million subscribers. Most of his videos revolve around relationship advice. If you’ve been following his videos, you’ll also recognise his brother, who is also a dating coach.
6. He is the New York Times Bestseller author for “Get The Guy: Learn Secrets of the Male Mind to Find the Man You Want and the Love You Deserve”.
7. His matchmaking skills were showcased in NBC’s realitytelevision series, “Ready for Love”.
8. Hussey also contributes to Cosmopolitan as a dating columnist.
9. The “Havana” pop starlet recently hinted there was a special someone in her life while talking to radio DJ Zane Lowe on Beats 1.
What do y’all think of their new relationship? Sound off in the comments below.