Do you enjoy watching Liam Neeson punch people in the face? If your answer is yes, then you’ll be stoked for “The Commuter”.
In the new Jaume Collet-Serra-directed film, we see the 65-year-old actor putting his special set of skills to good use in a life-or-death situation. This time, it’s on a freaking train! Thanks to 20th Century Fox, we’re giving away preview screening passes!
The synopsis is as follows:
“In this action-packed thriller, Liam Neeson plays an insurance salesman, Michael, on his daily commute home, which quickly becomes anything but routine. After being contacted by a mysterious stranger, Michael is forced to uncover the identity of a hidden passenger on his train before the last stop. As he works against the clock to solve the puzzle, he realises a deadly plan is unfolding and is unwittingly caught up in a criminal conspiracy. One that carries life and death stakes for himself and his fellow passengers.”
Deets of the screening are as follows:
- Date: 9th January 2018 (Tuesday)
- Time: 9pm (Ticket collection at 8:30pm)
- Location: GSC 1 Utama
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile.
- Complete the following caption: “I deserve to win because..” (no word limit)
- Tag 1 (ONE) friend that you would love to take along with you to watch “The Commuter”.
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMY #HypeMYxTheCommuter #TheCommuterMY.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- PM us the link to your post after you’re done.
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 8th January 2018 (Monday).
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
“The Commuter” arrives in theatres on 11th January 2018.
For more information, hit up Fox’s Facebook page.