Do you love music, games, and eating? The new Tiffin Food Court will be hosting all of the aforementioned under one roof for 3 weeks starting this Friday (8th December).
What’s great about food court is the variety of delicious dishes you’d get to taste. Unlike the typical fiesta or medan selera, this temporary pop-up food court will feature famous culinary experts like Chef Darren Teoh from Dewakan, Sitka Studio’s Chef Christian Recomio, and the team from Singapore’s Tanuki Raw.
In addition, the 30,000 sq ft Tamura Warehouse will also play host to over 30 vendors that will be offering more than 100 local and international cuisines as well as cocktails. While you’re eating like there’s no tomorrow, there are also music, art, and thematic enclosures for you and your friends to check out.
The Tiffin Food Court is divided into 5 themed areas. Head to the Chinoiserie-themed Red Hall and 1Up Arcade for pool and games like pinball and arcade machines. If you’re feeling thirsty, The Eatery serves coffee, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages. Otherwise, drop by the Mezzanine Cocktail Bar for some hand-crafted cocktails served by award-winning bartender CK Kho (of Bangsar’s Coley and Pahit).
In case you’re spoilt for choices, here are 7 delectable eats to focus on:
1. KGB (Killer Gourmet Burgers)
- Indulge in KGB’s handcrafted gourmet burgers made for juicy chin-dripping moments at Food Street.
2. Donburi from Tanuki Raw
- Tanuki Raw is a bar and restaurant serving modern and playful Japanese-meets-food-truck style cuisine. They are at Lucky Cat’s sushi counter.
3. Fresh Oysters by Boozeat
- Tuck in to Boozeat’s live oysters with a side of wine at Food Street.
4. Tonkotsu ramen by Sumo Bar Happy
- Singapore’s Sumo Bar Happy is well-known for serving modern tonkotsu ramen with beef toppings. You can find them at Food Street.
5. Arepas by El Maiz Venezuelan Cuisine
- Have you ever tried authentic Latin food? You can now get a mouthful at El Maiz Venezuelan Cuisine’s booth, located at Food Street.
6. Marta’s Kitchen’s Spanish food
- Inspired by Salamanca in northern Spain, enjoy the variety of Spanish food by Marta’s Kitchen at Paella Tapas Bar.
7. Hot dogs by Bowery
- Everybody loves American comfort food. Sink your teeth into these New York city-inspired hot dogs by Bowery at Food Street.
8. Candy Cane Mint ice creams by Softsrve
- Priced at RM10.90, you can choose your Candy Cane Mint to go with either the Cereal Vanilla Milk or Callebaut Dark Chocolate.
The details to Tiffin Food Court are as follows:
- Dates: 8th – 24th December 2017 (Fridays to Sundays)
- Venue: Tamura Warehouse
- Address: Lot no. 1, Jalan SS8/6, Sungai Way Free Trade Industrial Zone, Petaling Jaya (adjacent to the Western Digital Building on the LDP)
- Opening hours: 5pm till late
- Ticketing: Free admission
- Contact: 03-7958 1377
- Website l Facebook l Instagram
*It was announced that the opening of Tiffin Food Court will be postponed until further notice.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia