Are you a fan of music and animation? If it’s a yes then you ought to include “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” in your must-watch list.
Directed by Mexican animator Lee Unkrich, “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” (previously titled “Dia de los Muertos”) is described “as an authentic love letter to one of Mexico’s most iconic celebrations” – the Día de los Muertos aka Day of the Dead, an annual Mexican holiday.
The official synopsis is as follows:
“Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colourful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector, and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel’s family history.”
Thanks to our friends from Disney Malaysia, we’ve got some limited edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” goodies to give away to some lucky readers ;) That’s not all, we also have 10 pairs of “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” preview screening passes up for grabs!
- Limited Edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” Notebooks
- Limited Edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” Ice Cube Trays
- Limited Edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” Mugs
- Limited Edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” Tote Bags
- Limited Edition “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” Wireless Speakers
Deets of the movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 22nd November 2017 (Wednesday)
- Venue: TGV 1 Utama
- Time: 9:15pm
Terms and conditions:
- Share this post on your Facebook profile.
- Complete the following caption: “I want to watch “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” because..” (no word limit)
- Tag 1 (ONE) friend that you would love to take along with you to the “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” preview screening.
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMY #HypeMYxCoco #Disney.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win and winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 21st November 2017 (Tuesday).
Feel free to check out our movie review on “Disney/Pixar’s Coco” here.
For more information on “Disney/Pixar’s Coco”, hit up the movie’s Facebook page.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia