For many couples who are about to walk down the aisle, zoning in on a wedding date can be a challenge. As someone once said, choosing a wedlock can become a deadlock! Hence, picking your special date is imperative.
To quote Astrologia, “if the lovers select an auspicious date then their marriage could be prosperous and healthy“. Besides choosing a wedding date that brings luck, you’d also want to consider a weekend when most of your loved ones (if not all) are available. On top of that, it is also important to pick a month when the weather is usually beautiful.
According to Beetify, the 5 major wedding dates to get married falls on the second-half of 2018. They are:
- 15th September (Saturday) – Not advisable for those born under the Dragon Chinese zodiac.
- 30th September (Sunday) – Not advisable for those born under the Goat Chinese zodiac.
- 26th October (Friday) – Not advisable for those born under the Rooster Chinese zodiac.
- 1st December (Saturday) – Not advisable for those born under the Rooster Chinese zodiac.
- 30th December (Sunday) – Not advisable for those born under the Tiger Chinese zodiac.
Of course, that’s not all. We’ve provided a chart with all the suitable days for marriage in 2018 (which is also the year of the dog). There are 2 versions – English and Chinese – that vary slightly in terms of wedding dates.
Check out the Chinese version by Beetify:
Here is the English version by En.nongli:
Best of luck in planning your wedding 😉