Oh bummer, here we go again. Pump prices for fuel will go up yet again:(
Starting from Thursday midnight (9th November) onwards, our source states that petrol prices for RON95 and RON97 will see an increase. However, the price of diesel will remain the same.
The expected prices for petrol and diesel for 9th – 15th November 2017 are:
- RON95 : RM2.31 per litre with increased by RM0.07
- RON97 : RM2.60 per litre with increased by RM0.06
- Diesel : RM2.20 per litre with increased by RM0.03
- Euro 5 : RM2.30 pet litre with increased by RM0.03
The current prices for 26th October – 1st November 2017 are:
- RON95 : RM2.24 per litre
- RON97 : RM2.54 per litre
- Diesel : RM2.17 per litre
We will update the fuel prices should the official announcement differs from aforementioned prices.
Source: Malaysia Freebies.