Get your hungry bellies ready peeps, because the first fried chicken festival in Malaysia is coming to town next month.
Called the Ayam Lejen Fried Chicken Festival, the event (organised by FriedChillies) will be introducing 8 types of crunchy and delicious fried chickens to die-hard chicken lovers. So don’t chicken out and make sure you get your tickets to this exciting food festival.
Ayam Lejen Fried Chicken Festival is a 2-day event (4 sessions per day) that will be held at Ara Damansara LRT Station. According to the host, seats are only allocated for 2000 pax per day with 500 foodies per session. Each entry will entitled you to 8 taste-portions of fried chicken that will be specially prepared. Plus, you’ll also receive a super fun goodie bag to take home.
For those interested, the top 8 lejen-dary in Klang Valley that will be featured are:
- Broasted Chicken King – Keramat (pressure cooked arabic fried chicken)
- Ayam Goreng Wak Kentut – Johor Bahru (fried chicken nasi lemak )
- Gerai Ah Kow – Kuala Lumpur (sesame horlicks fried chicken)
- Sweetree – Ampang (Spicy Korean fried chicken)
- Nomms, Subang Jaya (freestyle fried chicken popcorns)
- KGB – Bangsar (salted duck egg buffalo wings)
- Zainul Nasi Kandar – Petaling Jaya (Penang NK styled fried chicken)
- myBurgerLab – Seapark (special fried chicken sliders)
Details to Ayam Lejen Fried Chicken Festival are as follows:
- Dates: 18th and 19th November 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
- Time slots: 10am -2pm or 4pm – 8pm
- Venue: Ara Damansara LRT Station
- Ticketing: RM48 (Early Bird), RM58 (Standard)
Source: Juice Online.