Awyeah we all love a good party. Or two. Or three ? ? ?
Heineken #LiveYourMusic is back for 2017 with a high rolling campaign of shareable music moments designed to Open Your World.
Wherever you enjoy an ice-cold Heineken, you can expect to see Heineken Live Your Music promotions and experiences designed to reward you and your friends with shareable music moments.
This November and December, Heineken is offering its consumers across Malaysia a myriad of curated music experiences and activities that are designed to switch your music senses on. The incredible line-up of music experiences include highlights such as:
- An international music journey unlike any other for you and your friends to experience.
- The high production setting of an exclusively designed, for-one-night-only Heineken Live Your Music superclub, featuring one of the world’s leading producers and DJs.
- Experience the tongue-twisting, genre-hopping talents of one of the globe’s fastest rising production outfits for the first time in Malaysia.
- An all-star cast of Heineken music insiders including Goldfish & Blink, BATE, Jhin, Hypeembeats, and Hulkas blowing up at Live Your Music shows across Malaysia.
- All-inclusive VIP music experiences for you and your closest friends.
Psst, just between us, Heineken Malaysia also took the liberty to tease their followers with this short video post a couple of days ago. In their caption, they wrote, “Heineken #LiveYourMusic unlocks first of its many music experiences. Keep your eyes on us for more info. #HeinekenMY”
Hah! Electronic dance music fans would most likely recognise that silhouette in half a heartbeat. For those of you who can’t seem to put a finger (or rather, a name) on it, need a clue, or two?
He was named “the Greatest DJ of All Time” by MixMag in a poll voted by the fans. He was the first DJ to hold DJ Mag’s “No. 1. DJ in the World” title for the three consecutive years: in 2002, 2003, and 2004. He was also voted by DJ Mag readers as the “best DJ of the last 20 years”. In February 2015, he was awarded a Grammy in the “Best Remixed Recording, Non Classical” category.
We hear that the big reveal will happen in a couple of days. Stay tuned to Heineken’s social media accounts for details of their upcoming Live Your Music regional tour, events, as well as full information on how you can get in on Heineken Live Your Music events and create your own shareable music moments to remember.
When it comes to music, you don’t just listen to it, you live it ;)
For more information, hit up www.facebook.com/Heineken.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia