Australia, some massive is coming your way!
Ultra Worldwide, the international arm of the World’s Premier Electronic Music Festival, Ultra Music Festival (UMF), confirms it will be entering at least 3 new territories, with even more to be announced.
Having already united 20 countries across five continents since embarking upon its global journey in Brasil, the world’s most international, independent music festival brand is adding Australia, China, and India to its unmatched international repertoire.
The dates are as follows:
- Ultra China — Shanghai — 9th and 10th September 2017
- Road to Ultra: India — New Delhi — September 2017
- Road to Ultra: India — Mumbai — February 2018
- Road to Ultra: Australia — Melbourne — February 2018
- Ultra Australia — Sydney and Melbourne — 2019
Brand new Road To ULTRA events will be landing in Melbourne, Australia in February 2018. Following the first event in Melbourne in 2018, organisers can also reveal that full-scale ULTRA festivals will then be touching down in both Sydney and Melbourne for 2019.
To pre-register your “Road to ULTRA Australia” tickets (February 2018), go here. More details will be released over the coming months.