One thing’s for sure, top Korean dramas “Goblin” (도깨비) and “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) left behind a throng of adoring fans although it has been months since the episodes last aired.
What do “Goblin” (도깨비) and “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) have in common? Kim Eun Sook (김은숙), the screenwriter who was solely responsible for the dramas’ fame.
“Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) is said to have revived hallyu (the Korean entertainment/pop culture phenomenon) that was in decline in the recent years while “Goblin” (도깨비) set a new viewership record for South Korean cable dramas.
It is without a doubt that both dramas raised the bar for the entire South Korean entertainment industry. So much so that, like you, we’ve been suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Trust us when we say, “We feel you!”
But now, you can keep a piece those dramas with you forever! Bragging rights and all 😉
Thanks to our friends from iflix Malaysia, we’ve got a couple “Goblin” (도깨비) and “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) merchandise to give away to our lucky readers. To be more specific:
- 3 “Goblin” (도깨비) OST albums: Each album comes with 2 CDs and special photo booklets featuring the drama’s cast.
- 10 “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) earphone cases and Captain Yoo Si Jin’s army dog tags.
The sequence of the prizes are as follows:
- Top 3 winners: 1 “Goblin” (도깨비) OST album + 1 “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) earphone case + 1 Captain Yoo Si Jin army dog tag respectively.
- Consolation prizes: 1 “Descendants of the Sun” (태양의 후예) earphone case + 1 Captain Yoo Si Jin army dog tag respectively.
How to win, you ask? Easy!
All you have to do is fill in the form below:
Good luck 😉
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from Hype Malaysia’s HQ.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 10th March 2017 (Friday), 6pm.