It’s finally here! Pablo will officially be opening its doors to the public tomorrow (Tuesday, 6th December).
To mark its first Malaysian flagship outlet in One Utama Shopping Centre, the famous Japanese cheese tart brand will be giving out 100 free signature cheese tarts to the first 100 customers during its grand opening.
Since the announcement in June, many of us have been eager to queue up for the incredibly dreamy dessert that is best known for its ooey-gooey cheese filling in the tart. We’re mostly looking forward to get our hands on the original Japanese cheese tarts, green tea tarts, and chocolate tarts.
Wanna know how you can be among the lucky ones to redeem a free cheese tart tomorrow? Just follow these simple steps:
- Follow Pablo Cheese Tart’s Instagram
2. Get to One Utama on the 6th of December @2pm.
3. Take a selfie at the Grand Opening
4. Upload it to your Instagram with the #PabloMyGrandOpening
5. Show the post to cashier & enjoy your free cheese tart.
To recap, the details for tomorrow’s free Pablo signature cheese tarts giveaway are as follows:
- Date: 6th December 2016 (Tuesday)
- Time: 2pm
- Venue: S130, 2nd floor, One Utama Old Wing
For more information, visit Pablo Cheesetart Malaysia’s Facebook page.