Calling out to all ice cream lovers!
Inside Scoop will be holding an ice cream eating challenge in conjunction with its 3rd anniversary and the ultimate prize is a year’s supply of ice cream. Sounds easy, right?
The rules are simple: The fastest team (of 3 participants) to finish 12 scoops of ice cream, wins! And guess what, even if you don’t win, you and your mates get to enjoy the 12 scoops of ice cream for free :)
But of course, not everyone is entitled to the challenge. To register, simply submit a proof of purchase (from 2nd November to 20th November 2016) and the selected participants will be notified a week before the “regional” challenges. The winning teams from the respective branches will compete with each other at the grand finals, which will be held at Damansara Jaya on 4th December.
The dates for the “regional” rounds are as follows:
- Damansara Jaya –Thursday, 24th November
- Bangsar – Friday, 25th November
- USJ Taipan – Saturday, 26th November
- Puchong – Sunday, 27th November
- Old Klang Road – Monday, 28th November
- Setia Alam – Tuesday, 29th November
- Mahkota Cheras – Wednesday, 30th November
- Kota Kemuning – Thursday, 1st December
- Sri Petaling – Friday, 2nd December
- Taman Segar – Saturday, 3rd December
Closing date for registration is on 20th November, so hurry before it’s too late!
For more information, visit Inside Scoop’s Facebook page.