Grammy award-winning “Rock and Roll Hall of Fame” inductees Metallica have announced their upcoming Asia tour with new dates for Seoul, Hong Kong, and Singapore. They will be returning to Singapore on 22nd January 2017 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium as part of their “Metallica WorldWired Tour 2017”.
Metallica previously rocked out in Singapore in 2013, playing a sell-out show at the Changi Exhibition Centre.
Metallica WorldWired Tour 2017
- 11th January 2017: Seoul, South Korea – Gocheck Sky Dome
- 20th January 2017: Hong Kong – AsiaWorld-Expo Arena
- 22nd January 2017: Singapore – Singapore Indoor Stadium
On top of that, Metallica will also be releasing their 11th studio album “Hardwired…To Self-Destruct” on 18th November 2016, via Blackened Recordings. The two-CD/two-vinyl set is the band’s first studio album since the multi-platinum Death Magnetic (2008). “Hardwired…To Self-Destruct” is available for pre-order at www.metallica.com in various configurations: CD, vinyl, digital, deluxe, and deluxe deluxe versions.
The album is produced by Greg Fidelman who engineered and mixed Death Magnetic.
- Date: 22nd January 2017
- Time: 8pm
- Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Ticket Prices: Standing – SGD358 / SGD288, Seated – SGD248 / SGD228 / SGD158
Public tickets will go on sale from Wednesday, 2nd November 2016 at 10am through Sportshub Tix at www.sportshubtix.sg.