It’s that time of the year again – the world’s largest beer festival originating from Germany is back. It’s the only festival that is attended by millions of people at various locations around the globe, to drink (beer) and be merry (albeit responsibly) all day every day for an entire month.
Closer to home, the Passport International Beerfest, organised by Heineken Malaysia Berhad, aims to celebrate beer’s glorious existence with the different beers and ciders that they have in their family.
And in conjunction with the event’s kick-off happening on 22nd September 2016 at TREC KL, Heineken Malaysia is giving away 15 sets of the limited edition beer mugs to 15 of our lucky readers.
You want ’em? All you gotta do is fill in the form below to stand a chance at winning:
Heads up! This contest is open to non-Muslims aged 18 and above only. Winners are required to redeem their limited edition beer mugs at selected outlets, where they will be given a bucket of beer on the spot. List of outlets to be confirmed at a later date.
Good luck, you guys. Prost! 😉
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 30th September (Friday) at 6pm.
For more information, visit the Passport International Beerfest Facebook page.