Who can possibly say no to yummilicious desserts right?
In celebration of Malaysia’s 59th year of independence, McDonald’s is rewarding their patrons with a free Bubur Cha Cha Pie! That’s right, it’s absolutely free!
Bubur Cha Cha is traditional Nyonya/Peranakan desert that typically has taro, sweet potato boiled in a sweetened coconut milk, and small tapioca balls. The fast food chain’s version however, comes with the yam-sweet potato filling inside the pie crust.
The promotion started yesterday (25th August), and will end on 31st August (next Wednesday). Wondering how to redeem your Bubur Cha Cha Pie? All you have to do is make your order via McDelivery. It’s as simple as that!
Terms & Conditions apply:
- Valid from 25 – 31 August 2016
- Free Bubur Cha Cha Pie promotion is available for a limited time only
- Limited delivery areas apply
- RM3.20 will be charged per delivery
- Find out more: www.mcdelivery.com.my