Have you always wanted to be a ninja?
The school holidays are finally here, and what better way to spend it than to join the ninja training with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo?
The “School Holiday Pow Wow” event has reached Pavilion KL, and it promises a whole lot of fun for the whole family. The activity will encourage shoppers to explore their inner mutant ninja from today (Friday, 27th May) until 12th June at Pavilion’s Centre Court.
A ninja action zone has been set up for young children, where they will be able to rumble and tumble through different zones with different difficulty levels, depending on their age and strengths.
There are 5 areas in the ninja action zones:
1. Zone A: Turtle Power Trampoline
- Rated 1 star for difficulty, ninja trainees can jump around a huge trampoline to stretch and warm themselves up for the challenges up ahead.
2. Zone B: String Laser Maze
- Rated 2 stars for difficulty, ninja trainees have to put their agility and courage to test in order to escape the menacing laser maze.
3. Zone C: NYC Brick Wall
- Rated 3 stars for difficulty, ninja trainees are encouraged to use their strength to scale up a mock New York City wall. Fail to do so, and you’ll face a 100 meter fall.
4. Zone D: High Rope Obstacles
- Also rated 3 stars for difficulty, ninja trainees will have to walk through 2 levels of high ropes to test their mobility and stability with only a rope to safeguard themselves.
5. Zone E: Epic Rock Wall
- Rated 4 stars for difficulty, this challenge is not for the faint-hearted. This last and most challenging task have to be completed before any trainee can call themselves a full-fledged ninja.
Also, be the first 200 early birds to purchase the zone tickets from 10am to 12pm daily and be rewarded with free pizza-flavoured popcorn, courtesy of GSC Cinemas.
The admission price for any 1 zone is RM5, but a special price of RM20 will be offered to participants who buy tickets for all 5 zones. Zone tickets can be purchased at Ninja Action Zones Counter, Centre Court, Level 2. Tickets purchased are valid for 1 session only but can be used at any zone.
We know you’re thinking, “But I’m not a kid, what else can I do there?”
Don’t fret, there are posters and standees showcasing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ “untold story through the years” on display, together with specially-curated collectibles. The life-sized statues of Leo, Ralph, Donnie, and Mikey, direct from New York City, will also be on display for their first time ever in Malaysia!
Who wouldn’t like a photo with the beloved ninja turtles? ;)
If that’s not enough for you, we trust that the inner child in you will come scrambling out once you see the variety of limited edition merchandises at the pop-up store!
“School Holiday Pow Wow” is held in conjunction with the release of the highly anticipated action-adventure sequel “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows”, which will reach Malaysian cinemas on 2nd June.
*Images from Milk PR.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia