Did you hear? The first ever Dragon Run, the world’s first martial arts inflatable obstacle fun run, is happening in Genting Highlands this weekend.
Designed for those with the love of martial arts and the thrill of a run, the 6km adrenaline-pumping fun run is an all-ages event that incorporates eye-catching, often towering and certainly challenging martial arts-inspired obstacles.
Deets are as follows:
- Date: 14th May 2016 (Saturday)
- Venue: The Ranch, Gohtong Jaya
- Time: 3pm wave
Thanks to our friends from Dragon Run, we’ve got 20 pairs of tickets to give away to some of our lucky readers 😉
How to win ’em? Simply fill up the form below:
Note: Winners will be required to collect their race pack at the venue on the day of the event. The Dragon Run race pack will include Dragon Run sports T-Shirt, towel, small rattle drum, tattoo stickers, and additional goodies!
Upon completion of the run, participants can enjoy the rest of the day with your fellow Dragon warriors at the Dragon Village, where food and beverage offerings, carnival games, live feed of the run and combat demonstrations await.
Check out more Dragon Run images in the gallery below:
Terms and conditions:
- These tickets are applicable for the 3pm wave time only.
- Running times are organised in waves. Participants should arrive at the event site no later than one hour before their designated wave time.
- All participants are required to present your confirmation e-mail, sign a waiver form, provide emergency and medical details, and collect their race pack.
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of the prize for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 12th May 2016 (Thursday) at 6pm.