Ricky Martin and his hunky new beau Jwan Yosef are Livin’ La Vida Loca!
The Puerto Rican singer is off the market now that he’s made it official with his Syrian-born artist boyfriend. Both Martin and Yosef had been romantically linked in the media for awhile, after appearing in each other’s Instagram accounts. It was all speculation up until the couple stepped out together on the red carpet amFAR Inspiration Gala in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
The 44-year-old Latin heartthrob and his new flame looked oh-so-dapper in their nicely fitted tailored tuxes, showing us that they’re a fashionable power couple, as they posed for photographers. Both took to their social media to fully embrace their romantic status by posting shots of their public appearance together.
It’s safe to assume that we aren’t the only ones here who’s itching to find out more about the guy that stole Martin’s heart. Who is this sexy looking Jwan Yosef? Thanks to Latin Times, here are some facts about Martin’s new man.
1. Yosef was born in Syria, raised Swedish and now lives in London.
2. The 32-year-old Syrian-born hunk is 12 years younger than Martin.
3. He is a talented and creative painter. You can check out his artworks here.
4. “I’ve always painted. It’s always come naturally to me. It was an obvious step for me from an early age. However, it is not just something you become overnight but more so evolve and work yourself into over time,” he told Metal.
5. He likes to eat toast and eggs for breakfast.
6. He’s obsessed with Tumblr: “I have this obsession of going through Tumblr pages and flicking through thousands of images, just stocking up on any kind of imagery that comes my way.”
Martin, who is a father to 7-year-old twin sons Matteo and Valentino, previously dated Carlos Gonzalez-Abella between 2011 and 2014. Last year, Martin told Pride Source in an interview that he was ready to find love again.
“To be honest, I love being in a relationship. I love waking up in the morning and, (sending) that first message or text in the morning: ‘Hey baby, how ya doing? I hope you’re fine. I just woke up. I’m doing this and this and this today.’ I love that. And I love picking up my phone and waiting for that reply from that text — it’s great … I love being in love,” he said.
Aw… ain’t that romantic? Wishing these ridiculously gorgeous gents the best of luck!