More information on ZoukOut’s regional expansion have been released and we’ve got the details!
For the first time in 15 years, ZoukOut is ready to expand beyond its home on Siloso Beach in Singapore and will be bringing the iconic festival to Boracay in the Philippines.
With plans to have an edition in Hong Kong in the later part of the year, Boracay will serve as a smaller scale entry into a foreign market.
Similar to the annual ZoukOut in Singapore, one of the Asia’s biggest music festivals, the ZoukOut Prelude Edition in Boracay will also be a 2-day festival, scheduled for 30th April and 1st May 2016. A total of 11 acts both global and local will be featured at the first overseas edition with an expected crowd of 5,000.
Kaskade, who is no stranger to ZoukOut (having played at 2 ZoukOuts) has been confirmed as one of the headliners for the Prelude Edition. New additions to the roster include DJ Royale & Junior, DJ Vice, Dubvision, DVBBS, and MMXJ.
Deets are as follows:
- Date: 30th April – 1st May
- Time: 9pm onwards
- Venue: Epic and Uptown Beachfront (Station 2), Boracay
- Ticketing: Single Day Pass (Presale, PHP 2,000 / about RM178), 2-Day Passes (Presale, PHP 3,600 / about RM320), Single Day Pass (Advance Tickets, PHP 2,500 / about RM222), 2-Day Passes (Advance Tickets, PHP 4,500 / about RM400)
* Presale tickets are available only in limited quantity. Tickets may be purchased here or at all SM Tickets in SM Cinema branches (located in across the nationwide chain of SM Supermalls, Philippines). For inquiries and reservations, please call +63 632-470-2222.
- VIP Packages: Capital VIP (PHP 165,000 / about RM14,991), GOLD VIP (PHP 100,000 / about RM8,900), BRONZE VIP (PHP 65,000 / about RM6,000)
* For inquiries and reservations please call +65 6738 2988 or email [email protected]
* Currency exchange to RM is accurate as at time of writing. Subject to changes/fluctuations.
How to get there, you ask? The fastest way to Boracay is to fly from Manila to Caticlan Airport on Panay island. Flight time from Manila to Caticlan is approximately 50 minutes. From there you may take a motorboat to Boracay Island. There are also many flights to Kalibo, a neighbouring province. You may take a flight from Manila to Kalibo, however, you will have to travel by bus from Kalibo to Caticlan (1.5 hours).
Plan ahead to avoid complications or disappointments, peeps!
We’ll leave you now with the official after movie of ZoukOut 2015. Enjoy:
The ZoukOut Prelude Edition in Boracay, the Philippines is the first expansion of the festival to 3 other cities in Asia this year. ZoukOut 2016 will take place in December.