Hello Kitty fan girls/ fan boys, have we got a treat for you!
Most of you would’ve already heard by now that the first ever Hello Kitty-themed fun run will be making its way to our shores on 6th March 2016.
The run, themed “Hello Kitty Run – Fruity Rush”, is designed with 4 different checkpoints bearing its own décor and costumed cheerleaders. Each of the checkpoint features a mist tent emitting fruity Mango, Durian, Strawberry, and Lemon scents to complement the tropical mood.
It also promises to be a fun-filled extravaganza with activities for the whole family including carnival games zones, photobooths, and a fruity craft corner.
Registrations are priced at RM150 per person and each registered “Hello Kitty Run – Fruity Rush” runner will be entitled to some super cute exclusive merchandise such as the runner’s T-shirt, finisher medal, 4″ plus ball chain, drawstring bag, and a race ID tag.
Thanks to our friends from pinkapple, the organising team behind “Hello Kitty Run – Fruity Rush”, we’ve got 15 pairs of registration slots to give away to 15 of our lucky readers. That’s 1 (ONE) pair per winner 🙂
How to win ’em? Tell us:
- When will “Hello Kitty Run – Fruity Rush” in Malaysia 2016 be held?
- What will the checkpoints at “Hello Kitty Run – Fruit Rush” in Malaysia 2016 feature?
- Why do you deserve to win?
E-mail your answers and your details (name, IC, contact) to [email protected]. The winner will be notified via e-mail after the contest ends.
Good luck 🙂
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of the prize for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Winners will be required to pick up their “Hello Kitty Run – Fruit Rush” race packs at the collection venue.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 26th February 2016 (Sunday) at 6pm.
For more information on “Hello Kitty Run – Fruity Rush”, visit its official website.