Santa Claus will be coming to town soon and he’s gonna check his list twice to find out who’s naughty or nice.
We certainly hope if you’ve been good because if you have been really naughty, Krampus the child-eating demon will punish you for the lack of holiday spirit.
This December, be prepared to face your worst nightmare through Legendary Pictures’ upcoming holiday horror movie, “Krampus“.
Best known for his 2007 horror film “Trick ‘r Treat”, director Michael Dougherty is helming this movie based on a screenplay co-written by Zach Shields, Todd Casey and Dougherty himself. Alex Garcia serves as the producer alongside Dougherty and Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni.
For “Krampus”, Dougherty took his inspiration from the look and character of horned figures through some postcards and illustrations that he retrieved over the years. His take on Krampus is that the creature is not just “judge, jury and executioner”, but also the “shadow” of Santa.
Emjay Anthonhy (of “Chef” fame) is starring in this movie as young Max, who has reached the age where he clings to the idea of Santa.
However, he is disillusioned and turns his back on Christmas when his fractured family clashes over the holidays. The lack of festive spirit in Max’s family unleashes the wrath of Krampus, a horned-and-hooved anthropomorphic figure that punishes non-believers every Christmas.
All hell breaks loose as Krampus and his mischievous helpers lay siege to the dysfunctional family’s home, forcing them to fight for each other if they hope to survive.
All thanks to our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’re going to embrace the Christmas spirit and give away exclusive premiere screening passes for “Krampus”.
Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
- Date: 2nd December 2015 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9pm
- Venue: GSC Paradigm Mall
To win the passes, all you gotta do is tell us:
- True or false: “Krampus” is directed by “Trick ‘r Treat” helmer Michael Dougherty.
- True or false: Krampus is the Christmas Devil who’d attacks a family for their lack of the holiday spirit.
- Will you be naughty on purpose to meet Krampus, or be nice to avoid getting punished? Why?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to email@example.com. Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person!
There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster your are, the higher your chances will be.
Good luck 😉
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 27th November (Friday), 6pm.
Slated for release on 3rd December 2015, “Krampus” also stars Adam Scott, Toni Collette, David Koechner, Allison Tolman, Conchata Ferrell, Stefania Lavie Owen, and Krista Stadler.