Oh my, it looks like our “must attend a Madonna concert” bucket list entry is within reach after all!
Just days after the launch of Madonna’s highly-anticipated Rebel Heart Tour, Live Nation announced that Madonna is adding more tour dates in Asia and North America. Yes, Asia.
The new dates added to the 64-city world tour include first ever concerts by the Material Girl in Taipei, Hong Kong; Macau; Bangkok; Louisville, KY; San Antonio, Tulsa, OK, TX; Nashville, TN; as well as her first concerts in Tokyo in a decade and additional dates in Mexico City; and Houston, TX.
The Rebel Heart Tour launched to 2 sold-out nights and rave reviews in Montreal, Quebec on 9th and 10th September, and 10th and will continue throughout North America and UK/Europe through the rest of 2015 and into 2016.
The Montreal Gazette proclaimed “in a spare-no-expense theatrical spectacle that artfully flowed from showstopper to showstopper, Madonna proved once again that she doesn’t just crave the spotlight — she owns it” and Associated Press raved “Pole dancers dressed like nuns, Mike Tyson and nonstop theatrics. Welcome to the church of Madonna.”
On sale dates for the concert in Mexico City and the 2 performances in Macau to be announced. A full list of dates can be found below:
Date – City – Venue – On Sale
- 6th January – Mexico City, MX – Sports Palace – Details to follow
- 10th January – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center – On Sale 21st September
- 12th January – Houston, TX – Toyota Center – On Sale 21st September
- 14th January – Tulsa, OK – BOK Center – On Sale 21st September
- 16th January – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center – On Sale 21st September
- 18th January – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena – On Sale 21st September
- 4th February – Taipei, Taiwan – Taipei Arena – On Sale 26th September
- 9th February – Bangkok, Thailand – Impact Arena – On Sale 3rd October
- 13th February – Tokyo, Japan – Saitama Arena – On Sale 10th October
- 17th February – Hong Kong – Asia World Arena – On Sale 25th September
- 20th February – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow
- 21st February – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow
Icon is Madonna’s official fan club. Lifetime Legacy members of Icon will receive first access to tickets and VIP Packages. Fans may purchase an “Icon Live Pass” today, which gives them access not only to ticket and VIP Package pre-sales, but also a free membership to Icon, the official Madonna fan club, access to a tour devoted forum and an exclusive tour gift.
Fans who are already registered simply need to upgrade their account with the Icon Live Pass on Madonna.com.
In North America, Citi® cardmembers will be eligible for a presale opportunity beginning Thursday (17th September) at 10am through Friday (18th September) at 5pm. In Asia, Citi® cardmembers will have access to a pre-sale opportunity in Taipei, Bangkok, and Hong Kong.
Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour is produced by Live Nation Global Touring.