Horror fans would know this – M. Night Shyamalan (real name Manoj Shyamalan) almost never fails to impress.
The 45-year-old director is famed for coughing up supernatural thriller after supernatural thriller with his signature “Shyamalan twist”, each one more intense than the last.
We’re talking about the likes of “The Sixth Sense” (1999), “The Village” (2004), “Lady in the Water” (2006)”, and more recently, “The Visit“, an upcoming American horror film written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
The plot is as follows:
Becca (played by Olivia DeJonge) and younger brother Tyler (played by Ed Oxenbould) say goodbye to their mother as they board a train and head deep into Pennsylvania farm country to meet their maternal grandparents for the first time. Welcomed by Nana (played by Deanna Dunagan) and Pop Pop (played by Peter McRobbie), all seems well until the siblings start to notice increasingly strange behavior from the seemingly charming couple. Once the children discover a shocking secret, they begin to wonder if they’ll ever make it home.
Thanks to our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’re giving away exclusive premiere screening passes for “The Visit”!
You want? 😉
Screening deets is as follows:
- Date: 15th September (Tuesday)
- Time: 9:15pm
- Venue: GSC 1 Utama
To win the passes, all you gotta do is tell us:
- True or false: “The Visit” is centred on a story of 2 kids visiting their maternal grandparents for the first time.
- True or false: “The Visit” is written, produced, and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person!
There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster your are, the higher your chances will be.
Good luck 😉
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 9th September (Wednesday), 6pm.
“The Visit” will be released in Malaysian cinemas come 17th September 2015.
For more information, visit the movie’s official website.