You’ve heard all about the stellar line-up, now it’s time to snag yourself some passes to go watch MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015!
First announced in July, this year’s #worldstagemy will see the likes of K-Pop idol girl group Apink, Japanese creative group SEKAI NO OWARI, Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen, as well as American singer-songwriter Jason Derulo take the stage at Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon.
The one-night only outdoor event, which will also see your favourite MTV VJs Alan and Hanli reprise their roles as the event’s hosts, promises to bigger than ever as MTV turns the lens on its fans with unprecedented fan offerings 🙂
As per usual, #worldstagemy passes are not for sale and may be won by fans through game contests via the #worldstagemy microsite. But, thanks to our friends from MTV Asia, we’ve got a couple of MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 passes to giveaway to a few lucky fans too!
Here’s what you gotta do to win em. Tell us:
- Who are the artistes slated to perform at #worldstagemy this year?
- True or false: In the past, #worldstagemy’s impressive acts included Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Jay Park, EXO, Far East Movement, and 30 Seconds to Mars.
- Why do you deserve to win? (In the most creative way possible)
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner will snag ONE pair of #worldstagemy passes + ONE #worldstagemy tee respectively.
Good luck! 😉
We’ll leave you now with our favourite Carly Rae Jepsen guilty pleasure, to get you in the mood. Enjoy:
MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 is presented by Sunway and supported by Tourism Malaysia. In Malaysia, it is ignited by Xpax, brought to you by Brickfields Asia College, Watsons Malaysia, supported by local broadcast partner, Astro, radio partners hitz fm, ERA fm and MY FM, with media partners Big Tree Outdoor, Cleo, EH!, Hype Malaysia, Selebriti Online, TimeOut KL, and YG magazine.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their tickets from Hype Malaysia’s office.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 9th September (Wednesday) at 6pm.