Jumero’s dancing with the stars. Are you?
Known for their laid-back vibe, Jumero is also recognised for their originality and have always managed to get people dancing and singing along to their songs during live gigs.
Comprising of 7 tracks including “Fantasy Killer” and “Free“, Jumero’s debut album “Stepping Stones” is inspired by the band’s mission to find themselves as individuals and to achieve their dreams without letting life and reality get the better of them.
Now, as part of celebrating Jumero’s launch under the “Guinness: Amplify – Curates” brand, our friends from Guinness has provided us 5 copies of “Stepping Stones” to be given away to our readers— yes, you guys!
All you gotta do to win yourself a copy is answer the following questions:
- How many tracks are there on Jumero’s album “Stepping Stone”?
- True or false: “Fantasy Killer” is Jumero’s first single.
- What is the inspiration behind “Stepping Stones“?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected] and if you’re the winner, we’ll contact you via e-mail after the submissions have closed.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up the album from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 20th August (Thursday), 3pm.