YouTube stars Us The Duo are all set to take over KL!
In case you haven’t heard, YouTube stars Michael and Carissa, known together as Us The Duo will be making their Malaysian debut this July. Having first started off 4 years ago as two emerging solo acts, Michael and Carissa met by fate, fell in love and combined their talents to form Us The Duo.
Together, they released a string of highly successful YouTube videos which lead to them writing their own music together before releasing their first self-titled album, Us. Currently travelling the world and playing music together, their second album No Matter Where You Are peaked at #22 on the iTunes Pop Chart and #19 on Billboard’s Heatseekers Chart.
Us The Duo will be making their way to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for their first ever show here. Set to take place at the Bently Music Auditorium on July 5th (Sunday) Us The Duo Live in Kuala Lumpur is brought to you by Universal Music Malaysia and fans will just have to purchase their album No Matter Where You Are for a pair of tickets to the showcase. The album is priced at RM48.90 and can be purchased at participating retail outlets or online through Peatix.
Now, to make things even more exciting, we will be giving out 3 pairs of tickets to Us The Duo Live In Kuala Lumpur thanks to our buddies at Universal Music Malaysia. All you gotta do to win answer the following questions:
1. True or False: Us The Duo is made up of Michael and Carissa.
2. What is the name of their second album?
3. Where is the showcase going to take place?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected] and stand a chance to walk away with a pair of tickets to Us The Duo Live in Kuala Lumpur.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed. Each winner will walk away with ONE pair of tickets to catch Us The Duo live in Kuala Lumpur.
- Winners are required to pick up their tickets from our HQ.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 1st July (Wednesday) at 6pm.