After enduring over a decade of “development hell”, there is no doubt that “Jurassic World” will evoke childhood memories as it is the 4th instalment of the classic “Jurassic Park” film series.
The highly anticipated sequel will finally make its debut on silver screen this June and if you’re like us, then you’re basically ready to enter the park with Chris Pratt.
The movie, which takes place 22 years after the events of “Jurassic Park” at Isla Nublar, stars the “Guardians of the Galaxy” actor as Owen Grady, a rugged ex-military dude who is now a member of onsite staff for a full-fledged dinosaur theme park called “Jurassic World”. First envisioned by Richard Attenborough’s John Hammond, the park is supposed to feature a genetically modified dinosaur named Indominus Rex as a new attraction to re-spark visitor interest. However, the plan gravely backfires when the hybrid dinosaur runs amok and starts hunting down innocent tourists.
Directed by Colin Trevorrow, the film is based on a script written by the director himself and Derek Connolly. Steven Spielberg, who directed the first “Jurassic Park” film, serves as the executive producer, with Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley producing it.
Watch the trailer:
Now that the park is officially open, our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia want us to giveaway tonnes of “Jurassic World″ premiere screening passes to our lucky readers.
Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
- Date: 9th June 2015 (Tuesday)
- Time: 9:15pm
- Venue: GSC Paradigm Mall
To win the passes, all you gotta do is tell us:
- What is the name of the new hybrid dinosaur in “Jurassic World”?
- True or false: “Jurassic World” takes place 22 years after the events of “Jurassic Park” at Isla Nublar.
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person. There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-served basis.
That’s right, start sending in those e-mails now before it’s too late ;)
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 4th June (Thursday) at 6pm.
Slated for release on 11th June 2015, “Jurassic World” also stars Ty Simpkins, Nick Robinson, Irrfan Khan, Vincent D’Onofrio, Jake Johnson, Omar Sy, BD Wong, and Judy Greer.