AIA celebrates Malaysia’s unique identity!
AIA Bhd. is once again harnessing the power of music to unite Malaysians by organising the AIA Generasi Malaysia Concert. The concert, happening at Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil on 12th June (Friday) will feature 3 of Malaysia’s hottest internationally acclaimed artistes.
Performing together on stage for the first time are Asia’s sweetheart and Asian Wave Season 1 Grand Champion Shila Amzah; multi-award winning singer-songwriter Reshmonu and Gary Chow, who’s also known as Cao Ge, who’s known for his powerful vocals and dubbed one of Asia’s best male singers.
The 3 artistes will come forth to entertain fans with their own brand of music and style and they will also perform their chart-topping hits to make it an unforgettable Malaysian music experience!
Now, thanks to our buddies at AIA Bhd, we’ll be giving away 10 pairs of VIP tickets to the concert. All you gotta do to stand a chance at winning a pair of tickets is answer the following questions:
- What is this year’s AIA concert called?
- Who are the artistes AIA Bhd. will be featuring at AIA Generasi Malaysia Concert?
- Complete the following slogan: I want to be part of AIA Generasi Malaysia Concert because…
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected].
We leave you today with Reshmonu’s “It’s You That Matters”:
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 22nd May (Friday) at 6pm.
For more information, visit AIA Malaysia’s Facebook page.