In case you missed it, Shipsomnia, a music and arts festival meets high seas mythical adventure, has arrived.
What is it? It’s a one-of-its kind, experiential 5-night festival vacation cruise to the hottest destinations in Asia with one of the world’s finest musical sommeliers on the Costa Victoria that would be propped out with a magical aquatic theme with a steampunk twist, where legends of the sea come to life.
The 5-day, 4-night cruise will set off from Singapore on 2nd January 2016 to Phuket and Langkawi and back to Singapore on 6th January 2016. Organised at a cost of about US$2.5-million, it’s expecting some 2,400 fun-seekers from around the Asia-Pacific region, and beyond.
We made the initial announcement yesterday but just in case it was TL;DR, here are some quick facts about Shipsomnia:
- A one-of-its kind, experiential 5-night festival vacation cruise to the hottest destinations in Asia with one of the worlds finest musical sommeliers on the grandiose Costa Victoria that would be propped out with a magical aquatic theme with a steampunk twist.
- 2016 theme: Search For Lost Rhythms.
- 30 DJs from around the world.
- The 5-day, 4-night round trip cruise will set off from Singapore on 2nd – 6th January 2016, to Phuket and Langkawi.
- Organised by Mad Fresh Events at a cost of about US$2.5-million.
- Shipsomnia is expecting some 2,400 people from around the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
- Expect a multi-club Asian tour of Shipsomnia, as it is collaborating with one of the best clubs, from Singapore/Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong to Jakarta, Bali, and Shanghai.
- Elaborate stage production will involve some of the best artistes and stage production teams from Belgium and South Africa.
- Early reservations for Shipsomnia will start from 23rd May – 14th June 14 2015 via their website.
- Guests are only required to put a deposit of US$250 at the time of booking and they have the option to split the balance into three easy payments.
- Prices (excludes taxes and fees) starts from US$699 to US$1,199 per person, depending on the choice of cabin.
- Price for each person includes accommodation; all meals on board (includes coffee and tea, and food is available 24 hours); usage of all facilities on Costa Victoria; transfer to the beach party in Phuket; and access to all concerts/events on board.
- Plus, a full-day in Phuket with a private beach party, lots of activities, and special surprises planned. Stopover in Langkawi is half a day, where you can either stay on the boat and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the port or go on one of the many organised tours.
Seriously, how does one stay calm after reading all of the above?
Check out more pictures of the gorgeous, sprawling Costa Victoria cruise ship in the gallery below:
*Pictures from Costa Victoria.
More details will be announced later.
We’ll leave you now with the official Shipsomnia video teaser and, you know, just let it excite you a little bit more ;)
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia