Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection 5 hits the clubs!
Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege Collection 5 (PC5) will be making its debut in clubs and entertainment outlets this April, accompanied by a series of nationwide Hennessy V.S.O.P signature parties, celebrating a fresh image of modern abstraction and Hennessy’s revered heritage.
The Privilege Collection 5 spots a matte-gold progressive coloured gradient limited edition bottle, designed by acclaimed British art director and designer, Peter Saville. PC5 which makes the latest addition to the V.S.O.P Privilege Collector’s series, exudes a distinct modern design that truly showcases Hennessy V.S.O.P’s celebrated heritage.
The Hennessy V.S.O.P Series of Parties will kick off with the official launch of the PC5 on 10th April (Friday) at Soju, Sunway. Partygoers can expect to be immersed in a spectrum of colours beset upon an avant-garde setting as Hennessy V.S.O.P brings the boldness and colours of PC5 to live in an exciting journey of sight, sound, and taste.
The launch of Hennessy V.S.O.P PC5 is an invite-only event and we bring you good news! 😉
Thanks to our buddies at MHD, we will be giving away FIVE (5) pairs of invites to the launch party. Want to win invites?
Contest deets are as follows:
- Who designed the limited edition matte-gold PC5 bottle?
- True or false: PC5 is the latest addition to the V.S.O.P Privilege Collector’s series.
- In no more than 20 words, tell us why you deserve to win.
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected].
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Contest is open to those 18 years and above and non-muslim only.
- Submissions close on 7th April (Tuesday) at 6pm.
For more information on Hennessy V.S.O.P Parties and on-going promotions, as well as how to get your hands on this limited edition offering kindly log on to Hennessy Malaysia’s Facebook page.