For more than 10 years now, G.H.MUMM has been the champagne befitting any celebration, taking centre stage during the magic moment that caps a superlative victory ceremony. And now, G.H.MUMM House of Champagne is proud to announce its partnership with internationally acclaimed DJ and music pioneer David Guetta, on the launch of his track “Dangerous“.
In case you didn’t know, G.H.MUMM is also the official Formula One (F1) champagne. Yes, the oversized one that you often see “go to waste” on the F1 winners’ podium. That one.
This marks the first time the House has partnered with an innovator from the music industry. The other brand ambassador is none other than Lotus F1 Team driver Romain Grosjean.
Upon the announcement of the partnership, David Guetta said:
As a DJ, there is always a need for me to break boundaries and create new experiences for music lovers. G.H.MUMM shares this passion with me and this is why it is a great honour to be chosen as their first music partner.
Also, in a true “worlds collide” manner, both David and Romain met on the set of the music video production for “Dangerous”. Watch the behind-the-scenes video:
And now, here’s the best part.
Thanks to our awesome friends from G.H.MUMM, we’ve got 10 bottles of bubbly to give away to 10 of our lucky readers. Of course, this is also in conjunction with the 2015 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix in Sepang International Circruit this weekend ;)
You want one? Contest deets are as follows:
- Who are the official ambassadors of G.H.MUMM champagne?
- True or false: G.H.MUMM champagne is also the official F1 champagne.
- Why do you deserve to win?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 1st April (Wednesday) at 6pm.
For more information, visit G.H. MUMM’s official website.