The year is quickly coming to an end but you didn’t think that we’d just let it go by without rewarding our readers with a movie premiere screening now, did you? 😉
Thanks to our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got free premiere screening passes for the upcoming film, “Seventh Son“.
Directed by Sergei Bodrov, the action adventure stars Jeff Bridges, Ben Barnes, Alicia Vikander, Kit Harington, Olivia Williams, Antje Traue, Djimon Hounsou and Julianne Moore. It is based on the book “The Spook’s Apprentice” (AKA “The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch”) by Joseph Delaney.
In a time of enchantments when legends and magic collide, the sole remaining warrior of a mystical order (played by Oscar-winner Jeff Bridges) travels to find a prophesied hero born with incredible powers, the last Seventh Son (played by Ben Barnes). Torn from his quiet life as a farmhand, the unlikely young hero embarks on a daring adventure with his battle-hardened mentor to vanquish a dark queen (played by Julianne Moore) and the army of supernatural assassins she has dispatched against their kingdom.
Watch the trailer here:
Deets are as follows:
- Date: 29th Dec 2014 (Monday)
- Time: 9pm
- Venue: Hall 7, GSC 1 Utama
To win tickets, all you gotta do is tell us:
- True or false: “Seventh Son” stars Ben Barnes as the last Seventh Son.
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person!
There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster your are, the higher your chances will be. Go, go, go.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners’ names will be compiled and announced on our site 26th Dec (Friday).
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 24th December (Wednesday) at 6pm.
For more information, visit the movie’s official website.