Urbanscapes, Malaysia’s creative arts festival, will be happening in a few weeks. Not only will the festival be celebrating its 12th year running this year, Urbanscapes 2014 will also be filled with a month-long of activities including satellite shows, a host of parties and pocket events throughout the month of November, before culminating in a full-fledged festival on 6th Dec (Saturday).
The full-fledged festival on 6th Dec (Saturday) aka the grand finale will take place at Horse Ranch, Resorts World Genting and an impressive lineup of both local and international acts ready to take you away from reality. In case you missed the previous announcements, this poster sums it up just about right:
Sounds like your wildest indie dream come true? And that’s not all!
Thanks to our awesome friends from Tiger Beer Malaysia, we’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to Urbanscapes 2014 up for grabs. Yes, FIVE – a pair per winner! Want ’em? All you have to do is share this post on your Facebook profile and caption it with a creative slogan that should read, “I deserve to be creatively hip with @HypeMY & @TigerBeerMY at #Urbanscapes2014 because..”
Remember to complete the slogan as creatively as you can and we’ll like and comment on your shared post if you’re picked as the winner. Oh, and multiple shares are also highly encouraged ;)
Good luck! We’ll leave you now with Tiger Beer Malaysia’s Urbanscapes 2013 video:
Terms and conditions:
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winner announcement post.
- Winner is required to pick up the tickets from our office.
- Contest is only open to those aged 18 years and above and non-Muslim only.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 26th November (Wednesday), 6pm.