The European music awards of the year is looming and we’ve got just the right reward for all you hardcore fans out there who won’t even think twice about catching it! Yes, you know the one – the 2014 MTV EMA.
But in case you missed it, the 2014 MTV EMA nominees were revealed earlier in September and the voting has already kicked off. The queens of hip hop Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea will show down in 2 categories: Best Hip Hop and Best Look. Katy Perry leads the race with nominations in 7 categories, while Ariana Grande follows closely with nods in 6 categories. Pharrell Williams and 5 Seconds of Summer are each up for 5 awards. One Direction, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Eminem, Sam Smith, and Kiesza all received 4 MTV EMA nominations each.
Excited? Now here’s the best part! Thanks to our friends from MTV Asia, we’ve got 3 limited edition official MTV EMA goodie bags (each filled with limited edition official MTV EMA merchandise worth USD70).
That’s one per winner!
How to win the MTV EMA goodie bag, you ask? All you have to do is catch the 2014 MTV EMA on 10th Nov at 9pm on MTV Asia and win! Which means, you’ll have to catch the awards and then answer these following questions to stand a chance at winning the goodies:
- What songs did Nicki Minaj perform at the 2014 MTV EMA?
- Which artiste(s) emerged the biggest winner of the 2014 MTV EMA?
- Who won this year’s “Best Southeast Asia Act”?
E-mail your answers to [email protected] and we’ll notify you via e-mail if you’re the winner!
Good luck 😉
Terms and conditions:
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winner announcement post.
- Winner is required to pick up the prize from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prize is strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 12th November (Wednesday), 6pm.
The 2014 MTV EMA will broadcast live to MTV channels worldwide from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on 10th Nov (Monday) at 2am (TH/WIB) and 3am (SG/MY/PH)*.
For more information on the 2014 MTV EMA, visit its official website.