Party goers, whisky enthusiasts, this one’s for you!
Johnnie Walker® Black Label® has revealed its exciting new “Make It Black” campaign with international artist, Mattia Biagi, as part of the Johnnie Walker® Character series. This fresh direction champions the individual taste and personality profiles of the different Johnnie Walker® variants. Following in the Keep Walking heritage, the Character series celebrates the progressive spirit of Johnnie Walker® fans and the drink that unites them.
Encouraging young adults to leave a lasting impression by making bold decisions, Johnnie Walker® is taking “Make It Black” to the next level by hosting the largest and most exciting event the campaign has seen this October 31st (Friday). Following two highly successful club level events, Johnnie Walker® “Make It Black” party is set to take place at the Grand Ballroom @ The Place One City, Jalan USJ 25/1, Subang Jaya.
Thanks to our good friends from Johnnie Walker®, we are giving away 25 pairs of tickets to the “Make It Black” party. Here’s hows you can get your hands on a pair:
- Answer the following questions:
- What is the Johnnie Walker® “Make It Black” campaign about?
- Where is the party taking place?
- Where was one of the club level events of the Johnnie Walker® Make It Black series held?
- Tell us in your most creative way why you deserve to be part of this event.
Email your answers to the questions above, along with your personal details (Full name, IC number, phone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on October 28th, 2014 (Tuesday). Winners will be notified via email by 7pm on October 28th.
Please note that the Johnnie Walker® “Make It Black Party” is open to non-Muslims aged 18 and above only.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up the invites from Hype.My’s office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on October 28th (Tuesday), 3pm.
- Contest is open to those aged 18 and above only.
- Each winner will win 2 passes to the Johnnie Walker® Make It Black Party