￼￼Making its Asian premiere in Singapore on 31st October and 1st November, the Freq’ender festival is the brand new electronic music audio-visual indoor festival. With aims to raise Singapore’s Halloween offerings up a few notches, the event is set to usher a full production, dress-up movement for likeminded music lovers, tastemakers, and fun seekers.
You could call it a freakshow, if you’d like.
Across 2 thrilling days, Freqshow on Day 1 and Asia’s premier launch of the audiovisual spectacular, Mekanika by Godskitchen on Day 2 will make it an apocalypse to remember. The Freq’ender will feature global acts hot off the biggest international stages covering electro, trance, house, techno, and everything in between.
Oh yes, on top of 20 live performers and dancers and many many more from Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia:
You want in?
Deets are as follows:
- Dates: FREQ’Show on 31 Oct (Friday), Godskitchen Mekanika on 1st Nov (Saturday)
- Time: 8pm onwards
- Venue: Infinite Studios, 21 Media Circle, Singapore 138562
- General Admission: S$108
- General Admission 2-Day: S$188
- General Admission at the door: S$128
- VIP: S$198
- VIP 2-Day: S$358
- VIP at the door: S$218 (Includes priority entry + dedicated servers, bars, and toilets + cash bar with premium spirits available + VIP mezzanine with an exceptional view of the stage)
We’ll leave you now with Morgan Page’s live set from TomorrowWorld 2014. Oh you know, just to pique your interest a little bit more 😉
Don’t forget to follow them on Twitter for more timely updates too!