The world’s most influential electronic music summit will make its way to Asia in Singapore on December 11. IMS – the International Music Summit – which began life in Ibiza, was created in 2007 and will make its Asian debut in Singapore at the W Singapore – Sentosa Cove as IMS Asia-Pacific.
The Ibiza International Music Summit (IMS) is now revered as one of the world’s most important music industry gatherings in the world. IMS signals the beginning of the Ibiza season. It is both a high level music industry conference attended by the global industry leaders in the dance music scene, alongside a week of the most aspirational dance parties on the island – the official launch of the Ibiza season. It has a captive audience of the global dance music industry’s most important decision makers.
IMS is also a platform for labels, agents, managers and brands to debate, announce and explain new initiatives and strategies music to the industry.
Presented by BBC Radio One’s Pete Tong, IMS is regarded as the premier platform for the thought leaders in electronic music is where announcements for the season ahead are made and deals are confirmed. With talks by some of electronic dance music’s foremost DJs, their managers, and owners of the most significant brands in dance music, it is a place for everyone who is anyone in the dance music industry to network and create important business relationships.
A forum for music technology collaboration and creation, this is where the biggest minds in music come together to create new dance music apps, exclusive remixes, and music technology trials. IMS also showcases opportunities for the newest breakthrough artistes and record labels.
Deets are as follows:
- Where: W Singapore – Sentosa Cove, Singapore
- When: 11th December (Thursday)
- Starts: 12 noon
- Lunch: 2pm – 3:30pm
- Session: 3:30pm – 7pm
- Cocktail party: 7pm – 9pm
- Early Bird Special for the first 100 people S$125 per person
- After Early Bird Special, Normal Badge at S$160
- Late Badge at S$205
- Special IMS + ZoukOut 2014 combo at S$310
* Ticket price includes entry to IMS; buffet lunch; and drinks at cocktail party.
* 50% discount for students in music schools at SAE Institute and Republic Polytechnic.
* IMS delegates enjoy W Singapore – Sentosa Cove special room rate at S$360 per night (9th – 12th December).
Buy tickets and book rooms at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove here.
Pictures from the previous IMS events here:
For more information, visit their official website.