It’s time to be part of an Absolut Karnival party people! 😉
Absolut proudly announces Absolut Karnival, a passion fruit and orange blossom-flavoured limited edition vodka that captures the transformative energy of a carnival. Featuring artwork by Brazilian graphic novel artist and writer Rafael Grampá who has worked on iconic Marvel brands such as Batman, X-Men, and The Avengers, Absolut Karnival will be teaming up with Grampá on its new Transform Today campaign.
Extending his creative collaboration with the brand, Grampá will bring unique and colourful visions of Latin America’s most transformative celebration to the iconic Absolut bottle. Perfect for one another the combination of the rich, smooth, fresh and tropical flavour of Absolut Karnival and Grampá’s festive dynamic, character-driven design will exude the magic of carnivals, reminding everyone that life is full of endless possibilities.
“When Absolut asked me to collaborate on Absolut Karnival, I saw it as an opportunity to express my love of a festival that lets everyone be free and equal,” says Rafael Grampá. “In a carnival, everyone celebrates together. There is a beautiful, unique and uncontrollable feeling that our differences can be put behind us. We become aware of our own power to change ourselves and the world.”
“To evoke something of that in the bottle design, I knew it had to be colourful and cheerful. In the Carnival parade, normal people transform themselves into extraordinary things. I decided to try to represent that sense of transformation by putting the Carnival parade right onto the bottle,” says Grampá.
Changing things up, the Absolut Karnival Party will be a breath of fresh air for party goers! Event details are as follows:
Absolut Karnival Party
Date: September 19th, 2014 (Friday)
Time: 8pm till 12 midnight.
Venue: The View, G Tower
Now, with thanks to our awesome buddies from Absolut, we are giving out 5 pairs of invites to the Absolut Karnival Party. So if you want to experience a colourful night, here’s what you have to do:
- Name the artist collaborating with Absolut Karnival.
- Share with us your favourite Absolut Vodka moment.
- Name the Marvel brands that Rafael Grampá has worked on.
- Tell us why you deserve to win invites to the Karnival. Be creative! 😉
Email your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact Number) to [email protected] and if you’re chosen as one of the lucky winners, we will contact you via email after the submissions have closed.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up the invites from the venue (The View, G-Tower) on the night of the event.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on September 18th (Thursday), 6pm.
- Contest is open to those aged 21 and above only.
Good luck! 😉