Kuala Lumpur’s nightlife receives a new addition.
Capricorn KL is set to open it’s doors to Malaysians and to Kuala Lumpur’s nightlife this September 11th (Thursday). Set to illuminate nightlife in the city’s Golden Triangle, Capricorn KL is located along the glitzy Jalan Kia Peng and its launch will be anchored by DJ Mag World Top 100 ranked Stafford Brothers from Australia with their dance music concoctions.
The flashy new club features a newly-renovated two-storey space that includes a bigger stage and a sound-sensory experience which will exude the rave feel. According to Eric Loo, General Manager of Capricorn KL, the music is just part of the party. It is the ambience, lights and service which makes for an unforgettable party.
If you’re looking for some anonymity, Capricorn KL also features a balcony-style upper floor offering VIP patrons a chic, exclusive ambience with its own bar and dance floor overlooking the club scene. Apart from a free flow of drinks from 9pm to 11pm, the launch will include hip hop performances too. In addition to making their club nights more exciting, resident DJs: the trio of VDJ X Marc, DJ Edz & M.I.O, who dub themselves “THE PROJECT”, will be keeping the bass and spirits high.
Deets in regards to Capricorn KL’s Grand Launch are as follows:
Date: September 11th (Thursday)
Time: 9.00pm onwards
Venue: Capricorn KL, No. 1, Jalan Kia Peng50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Thanks to our friends from Capricorn KL, we will be giving away 5 pairs of invites to the launch. All you have to do is answer the following questions to get your hands on the invites:
1. Where are the Stafford Brothers from?
2. Tell us in your most creative way why you want to party at Capricorn KL.
Submit your answers and details (Name, IC Number, Contact Number) to [email protected] and if you’re the winner, we’ll contact you via email once submissions have been closed.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners’ will be contacted via email on September 11th (Thursday) at 12.00pm.
- Winners are required to redeem their invites from Hype Malaysia’s office.
- Invites are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 10th September (Wednesday) at 6pm.
- Contest is only open to those age 21 and above.