Launched at Good Vibes 2013, Heineken Starclub was one of the highlights of the festival. With its remarkable origami design ethos, it added an architectural focus point to the festival, introducing Heineken’s fans and consumers to this internationally inspired pop-up entertainment hub. While retaining the hallmarks of the original Heineken Starclub, this year’s festival will see it growing in both size and purpose, with landscaping and public artworks curated by the pioneering Neu Bild collective.
In its quest to constantly push boundaries to bring you progressive new music experiences, Heineken will dial up the diversity at Heineken Starclub at Good Vibes Festival. They’ve invited DANGERDISKO, Guiboo, Indiego & Co., Kyoto Protocol, and LapSap to each host and design their own “private party” – open to all qualifying Good Vibes ticket holders – at Heineken Starclub.
Featuring 5 very different music talents with very different themes, each of these Good Vibes sets will see the Heineken Starclub transform, moulded by the musical and creative vision of its hosts. It’s the latest development in a long line of musical innovations from the ground-breaking brand that has included platforms including Heineken Green Space, Heineken Green Room, and Heineken Thirst.
Without giving too much away – many of the hosts are planning to unveil their secrets at Heineken Starclub itself – we can share some details:
- Kyoto Protocol, better known for their high velocity live rock sets will be demonstrating their roots with a spectacular, interactive DJ set.
- Nu-disco pioneers DANGERDISKO will be enlisting a host of co-stars to deliver a performance that blurs the lines between live and DJ performances.
- Fly FM’s Guibo will be delivering his take on the US block party phenomenon.
- Indiego and Co. are planning to break all manner of boundaries with a show that is heavy on audience participation.
- LapSap have promised some incredible surprises with a set that celebrates their long-awaited return to the festival circuit.
Together, the above 5 curations within Heineken Starclub promise a Good Vibes full of shared moments and one-of-a-kind experiences that define the unique musical universe of Heineken.
Full set times for Good Vibes Festival 2014 as follows:
So, see you there?
For more information, visit Heineken’s Facebook page.