You might or might not have heard of Escape Room, a unique, intuitive and interactive experience where teams find mysterious clues based on various story lines to solve live puzzles and ultimately escape the room within a time limit. Now, the good people behind it are taking it to another level with the larger-than-life Escape Run!
What is it? Well, Escape Run is an interactive puzzle event that combines the physical and intellectual challenge in one place. Malaysia’s largest interactive puzzle event, to be precise.
But first, to give you an idea of what Escape Room is all about:
Can you survive that?
For Escape Run, 30 teams in total will represent 6 different Escape Room outlets in Malaysia. Each team will have 3 members. Teams will have to complete all challenges at various check points at Berjaya Times Square. The first 6 teams with the best record will be able to go the final and compete for the grand prize.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1st Team: RM3,000 in cash plus gifts and vouchers.
- 2nd Team: RM2,000 in cash plus gifts and vouchers.
- 3rd Team: RM1,000 in cash plus gifts and vouchers.
Sounds like something you could do? Rest assured, this event will put your physical and intellectual senses to the limit by completing various challenges at designated locations!
So, if you’re thinking, “Challenge accepted!”, the here are some things you need to know about signing up for the Escape run:
- Entry fee is RM300 per team for 3 members.
- You could sign up at one of our Escape Room Outlets starting 15th August.
- Each member of the team will receive one varsity jacket and sponsors’ vouchers on 20th September.
- The fee is also inclusive of 1 FREE game for 3 people.
- Deadline for signing up is on 13th September.
For more information, visit their Facebook page.