This year, BlackBerry is bringing back the “Stop Missing Out” campaign, offering Malaysian customers the opportunity to stay connected, while joining in on the fun. Fans and customers of BlackBerry will have the opportunity to enter a contest, for the chance to win fun-filled outings and activities with some of Malaysia’s top entertainers and celebrities, including gregarious pop star Aizat Amdan, popular TV host Daphne Iking, radio personality and adventure junkie Rina Omar, and loveable TV personality Nazrudin Rahman.
- Anyone purchasing the new BlackBerry Z3 will be eligible for five (5) entries into the contest.
- Customers with any other BlackBerry 10 smartphone will be awarded three (3) entries each.
- Any customers using a BlackBerry device running the BlackBerry 7 OS or earlier will gain one entry.
To participate, users must submit their entries online by uploading a picture that shows them holding their BlackBerry device. The contest will run from 14 July – 21 August 2014.
The winners will be picked at the end of the campaign, with five winners tagged to each celebrity. They will get to spend the day on exciting experiences such as going on a shopping spree, attending a gig, or going on a foodie tour.
Hype Readers Special:
For YOU GUYS, please submit your entry and include “(HYPE)” behind your name in the submission form. Just to give you an idea:
This is because our friends at BlackBerry Malaysia have told us that participants/entries with the Hype special code are entitled to special weekly giveaways (4 weeks in total, 2 winners per week) of KFC vouchers worth RM50 each, on top of an outing with the celebrity of your choice!
Go on and reward yourselves for being BlackBerry users and Hype fans!
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be announced via a winners list post, which will be shared on our Facebook page and Twitter account. So if you don’t want to miss out on the updates, follow/like those platforms!
- Winners will be announced every Friday and will be contacted by contest organisers (BlackBerry) to make arrangements for the picking up of prizes.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Organisers reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 21st August.
For more information and details on BlackBerry Malaysia’s “Stop Missing Out” campaign, hit up www.StopMissingOut.com.my.