Everyone knows the legend of Hercules and his twelve labors. Our story begins after the labors, and after the legend… Haunted by a sin from his past, Hercules has become a mercenary. Along with five faithful companions, he travels ancient Greece selling his services for gold and using his legendary reputation to intimidate enemies. But when the benevolent ruler of Thrace and his daughter seek Hercules’ help to defeat a savage and terrifying warlord, Hercules finds that in order for good to triumph and justice to prevail… he must again become the hero he once was… he must embrace his own myth… he must be Hercules.
Thanks to our awesome friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’re giving away 65 pairs of passes for the exclusive screening of Hercules in 3D! That’s a pair of passes per winner.
Deets of the screening are as follows:
Date: 23rd July (Wednesday)
Time: 9pm (Ticket redemption from 8pm onwards)
Venue: Hall 10, GSC Mid Valley
All you need to do to win ’em is to like our Facebook page and keep a look out for the Hercules-related artworks that we’ll be posting up throughout the week and tag the friend that you’d like to bring with you to the movie screening. Hint: There will be a total of 3 Hercules-related artworks.
There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so gear up and be prepared to get tagging!
Terms and conditions:
- Winners’ names will be compiled and announced on our site.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 21st July (Monday) at 1pm.
Meanwhile, check out this post where Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson reveals his “Herculean diet” and extreme workout in preparation for his role in the movie. Cray cray!
For more information about Hercules, visit their official website.