Two years after their success in the 21 Jump Street program, Morton Schmidt (played by Jonah Hill) and Greg Jenko (played by Channing Tatum) are back on the streets chasing drug dealers. They thought by going to actual college that they would be hunting down real criminals once again. However, unannounced to them, they were assigned to an online university, only looking for key words and phrases during online lectures that might give off any indication of any illegal crime happening around the city.
Eventually, they come across the meeting time and location of another powerful gang in the docks. However, after failing in the pursuit of a group of dealers led by Ghost (played by Peter Stormare), Deputy Chief Hardy (played by Nick Offerman) puts the duo back on the program to work for Captain Dickson (played by Ice Cube) – now located across the street at 22 Jump Street.
Their assignment? To go undercover as college students and locate the supplier of a drug known as “WHYPHY” that killed a student photographed buying it on campus.
And now, the more exciting news is the fact that we’ve got some exclusive 22nd Jump street movie merchandise to giveaway! Do you want these goodies, like the ones seen on Channing Tatum here?:
* Disclaimer : No Channing Tatum to giveaway though.
- 5 x Limited Edition 22 Jump Street Singlet
- 5 x Limited Edition 22 Jump Street Sunglasses
- 15 Pairs of Preview Screening Passes
Screening details are as follows:
- Like us on Facebook.
- Share this post and include your most creative caption while describing why you deserve to win.
- Remember to tag Hype Malaysia and hashtag #Hype22ndJumpStreet.
- We’ll like and comment on your post if your shared post in the winning one.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners are required to pick up the prizes from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 14th July (Monday), 6pm.
22nd Jump Street will be released in a cinema near you on 24th July. For more information, visit the movie’s official website.