Celebrating the ever-expanding universe of films and showering love on movie buffs, the event that everyone has been yearning for is back!
Since its inception in 2003, Starlight Cinema has stayed true to its name, culminating films in an outdoor festival, taking the movie-going experience to the next level. And it’s not just the outdoor 10 metre tall screen and surround sound system, but also activities like the flea market, food carts and other fun activities planned out for each spectator.
Over 350,000 people have been through Starlight Cinema’s doors, a truly magnificent feat by the standards of any movie-buff or those wanting to spend their nights in a disparate setting and sensation. Through the sunset, twilight and dusk until the stars begin to shine, Starlight Cinema is the epitome of Malaysia’s cinematic experience.
Date: 13th June – 21st June
Venue: Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club Paintball Field
You can bet there’ll be food, drinks, and more importantly. fun aplenty! But perhaps the best part of this sweet deal is the fact that we want YOU to be a part of it!
Yup. Thanks to our friends from Starlight Cinema, Hype Malaysia (that’s us!) will be giving away 100 pairs of season passes (applicable for ALL movies, both weekend & weekday movies) to 100 lucky winners. Sounds like something you want? Here’s what you gotta do to win ‘em:
- Follow us on Instagram or Twitter, or both.
- Check out the movies list and post up your best impression of any of the movies’ characters. You can post it up on either Instagram or Twitter. Or both!
- Remember to tag @HypeMY, hashtag #StarlightWithHype, and ensure that your Instagram/Twitter accounts aren’t set on private otherwise we won’t be able to see them.
- Multiple entries highly encouraged!
Most importantly, be super creative and have fun!
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address, and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail.
- Winners are required to pick up the tickets from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 6th June (Friday), 6pm.
For more information, visit their website.