The 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards® (SAG) screened early yesterday morning exclusively on FOX Movies Premium (Astro Ch 413) and FOX Movies Premium HD (Astro Ch 433). Did you manage to catch it live? No? Fret not, we’ve got the full winners list of the SAG Awards right here!
Once again, Ben Affleck’s “Argo” took home the biggest win at the SAG Awards while Jennifer Lawrence walked away with “Best Actress” for her role as a troubled widow in “Silver Linings Playbook”. “Les Miserables” star, Anne Hathaway and “Lincoln” stars, Daniel Day-Lewis and Tommy Lee Jones too walked away with a few SAG accolades of their own.
You may remember that one other time where they swept several shiny globes, signifying their streamrolling right through the awards season. Hence, it wasn’t entirely surprising that they’d bag some SAGs this time around.
Full winners list as follows:
- Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, “Lincoln”
- Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, “Silver Linings Playbook”
- Supporting actor: Tommy Lee Jones, “Lincoln”
- Supporting actress: Anne Hathaway, “Les Miserables”
- Cast: “Argo”
- Stunt ensemble: “Skyfall”
- Actor in a movie or miniseries: Kevin Costner “Hatfields & McCoys”
- Actress in a movie or miniseries: Julianne Moore, “Game Change”
- Actor in a drama series: Bryan Cranston, “Breaking Bad”
- Actress in a drama series: Claire Danes, “Homeland”
- Actor in a comedy series: Alec Baldwin, “30 Rock”
- Actress in a comedy series: Tina Fey, “30 Rock”
- Drama series cast: “Downton Abbey”
- Comedy series cast: “Modern Family”
- Stunt ensemble: “Game of Thrones”
- Life Achievement: Dick Van Dyke
For more information, visit the Screen Actors Guild’s official website.