What’s a new year without a big surprise? As you might have already heard, the “Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur” (GDA) will be happening on the 15th and 16th January 2013 (Tuesday and Wednesday). It’s set to be the biggest K-Pop event that Malaysia has ever had. Judging by the amount of comments and tweets that we’ve been getting, we know you’re all super excited at the prospect of seeing your favourite K-Pop idol(s)/idol group(s).
And yes, it’s true – over 20 of them have since confirmed their GDA attendance. Here’s the thing though, we couldn’t go without giving away tickets to GDA.
Yup. You read right!
Thanks to the awesome GDA committee, we’ve got the following to giveaway to FIVE of our lucky readers/followers:
- ONE PAIR of “Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur” Samsung GALAXY Zone tickets worth RM999.
- FOUR PAIRS of “Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur” Rockpit tickets worth RM688.
So, do you want them? Here’s what you need to do:
- Video yourself doing your the best impersonation of your favourite K-Pop song, idol, or idol group.
- Contestant may sing or rap or dance or act. We’ll leave that up to you. Get creative!
- Video length is limited to ONLY 60 seconds long.
- Videos exceeding limited will be eliminated.
- E-mail us (email@example.com) the YouTube link to your video.
The best video wins ONE PAIR of “Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur” Samsung GALAXY Zone tickets worth RM999.
Four runner-ups win ONE PAIR of “Samsung GALAXY The 27th Golden Disk Awards in Kuala Lumpur” Rockpit tickets worth RM688 respectively.
Get crackin’ and you could just be winning your way to attending this year’s most anticipated regional gala music awards event at Sepang International Circuit!:
[youtube id=”sHEFImvzDE8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
Terms and conditions:
- Please state your full name, IC number, e-mail address and contact number in your contest entry.
- Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and a winners list post.
- Winners are required to pick up prizes from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor only.
- Prizes are strictly nontransferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on the 9th January 2013 (Wednesday).
You have one week to work on your video. We wish you the best of luck!