Did Brittany Murphy die due to rat poison?
A new toxicology report shows that rat poison may been the actual cause behind the death of actress Brittany Murphy in 2009! The Clueless actress was found dead at her home on December 20th, 2009 by her mother and according to the Los Angeles Coroner, her death was due to pneumonia and anemia. Brittany’s husband, Simon Monjack, was found dead five months later from the same causes, his body was also found by Brittany’s mother after she moved in with him following Brittany’s death.
However, a recent independent report ordered by Brittany’s father, Angelo Bertolotti shows that she did not die from natural causes which leads some to believe that she and her late husband may have been poisoned by a third party. Angelo secured the released of Brittany’s hair, blood and tissue samples for testing after years of litigation and had them submitted for independent testings.
Tested by the Carlson Company, the results showed a finding of ten heavy metals in Brittany’s system which are are way higher than the World Health Organisation high levels at the time of her death.
‘If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent,’ the report says.
Heavy metals which are more commonly found in rodenticides and insecticides indicates that the blond, wide-eyed actress could have been poison with rat poison or a bug killer. The 8-Mile actress is stated to have displayed all the symptoms of heavy metal poisoning during her death which includes headaches, dizziness, abdominal cramps, coughing, sweating, disorientation, wheezing, congestion and pneumonia. It is reported that her husband, Simon also displayed similar symptoms before his passing which leads to the believe that he too was poisoned.
“Vicious rumours, spread by tabloids, unfairly smeared Brittany’s reputation,” Angelo told the Examiner. “My daughter was neither anorexic nor a drug junkie, as they repeatedly implied. Brittany and Simon were ridiculed by The Hollywood Reporter, when they complained of being under surveillance in fear for their lives. I will not rest until the truth about these tragic events is told. There will be justice for Brittany” he continued.
Back in 2009, rumours circulated that Brittany had died of a drug overdose or an eating disorder, anorexia, after her years of worrying weight loss. Prescription pills were also found in the actress’ system at the time of her death but the drugs were used to treat a cold and respiratory infection.