Born and brewed in Southern California since 1963, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® launches its milestone 50th anniversary celebration this April to June 2013 as the oldest and largest family-owned specialty coffee and tea retailer in the United States. Steeped in tradition, the company prides itself on sourcing and providing diverse selections of the highest-quality coffee and tea based on long-standing collaborations with the finest private coffee farms and tea estates around the world.
Dedicated to serving the community, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® will commemorate its 50th anniversary with a series of events starting from end April 2013 with in-store new beverages and promotions, including:
- The 50th Anniversary Open House on every last Monday of April, May and June, from 2pm – 6pm. Enjoy The Original Mocha/Vanilla Ice Blended® drinks at 50% off.
- New Pasta – Pesto Farfalle, available from 22nd April onwards.
- RM50 off + 50 capsules free for every CBTL Single Serve Beverage Machine purchased. Promotion valid till end of June.
- For Citibank credit card customers, enjoy 5x Citi points for each machine purchased above.
- The Tea Cappuccino has arrived! A trio of tea perfection from April – May: Scottish Breakfast, Chai, Anniversary Blend.
- New Cakes – Brownie Cheesecake and Dark Cherry Tart available in slice/whole.
- Collect the unique 50th Anniversary commemorative merchandizes. Selected items will help to contribute 50% profits to the Caring Cup Fund.
More surprises and contests on The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®’s Official Facebook! Fans are invited to join the photography contests and also other exciting programs which will be announced from April – June 2013.