Located at Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park, LAT’s Place is an animated themed restaurant which bring the world of legendary local cartoonist, Dato’ Mohd Nor Khalid or Dato’ Lat’s famed “Kampung Boy” (Village Boy) character to life. Last week, we were lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to dine at the restaurant, courtesy of the good people of Themed Attractions and Resorts Sdn. Bhd.
Being the first-of-its-kind in the world, LAT’s Place provides audiences an engaging and interactive animated experience from LAT’s storybook, with a story-line driven content revolving around the preparation of a feast and community activities in a session that lasts for 80 minutes.
Apart from enjoying delicious cuisine, guests will also dine in the splendour of LAT’s humour and artistry, enticing the five senses in this truly immersive experience. Guests can look forward to delightful and beautifully presented food, the ambience of the kampung lifestyle, the enchanting restaurant design to engaging animations where guests can meet and interact with the cast of LAT’s cartoons or fondly known as “LAToons”.
We weren’t allowed to video much of the experience, but we managed to sneak a recording of the closing performance. Yes, just for you!:
[youtube id=”SY7MfMWM0ng” width=”600″ height=”350″]
The current tickets types and prices (inclusive of 6% service tax) for LAT’s Place are as follows:
Below are the admission ticket terms and conditions (Also printed on the ticket and published on the website):
- Bookings are essential. Refer to the website for booking information.
- There is a minimum booking of 2 persons per booking.
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only.
- All tickets are date and time specific. No extension is allowed.
- Customers must arrive at LAT’s Place 30 minutes before the performance starts.
- Customers will not be allowed to enter into LAT’s Place once the performance has started. Those who are late must wait for the intermission before they are allowed in.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- LAT’s Place is not suitable for infants and children under the age of 4 years old.
- Tickets sold are not refundable (except at management’s discretion due to extenuating circumstances).
- No cash refund for tickets will be given to customers who fail to turn up at LAT’s Place on the designated date and time.
Note: Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park is a four-level building, located strategically in Nusajaya Johor, 20 minutes’ drive from the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link, 25 minutes away from the Senai International Airport or 10 minutes away from LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
Click to view our gallery of pictures from our trip to LAT’s Place!
For further information, please visit their website.